Managing your career from your back bedroom
The last few months have been about peddling frantically under the water so that we look smooth and serene in front of a screen.
After two lock downs and a range of tiers to understand, your career development has probably lost some of its drive and importance.
It’s Time to Turn up the Heat
Work with Ruth Sacks and the Boardroom Focus Facilitator Network
This is a four month, eight session programme, one hour every two weeks providing a facilitated group discussion (maximum 6 people) focused on a specific theme. These small group themed discussions (two a month) will be facilitated by Ruth with her colleagues.
You will also have a monthly 45 minute personal one to one session.
Dream with ambition, lead with conviction
Senator Kamala Harris, November 2020
What you’ll get
- A clear focus on your career direction and your career strategy
- Audit your skills
- Upgrade your skills
- Strengthen your drive to progress
- Expand your network
- Define your value and professional worth and
- Create an achievable career action plan.
Topics we’ll cover
- Online/in-work networking
- Working in and with teams virtually and face-to-face
- Managing conflict and addressing bullying behaviours
- Risk taking
- Taking on leadership roles
- Exploring career and interview strategies